Saturday, September 12, 2009
*Vista*
I have been LOVING school at Vista. I have the BEST teacher anyone could have, her name is Mrs. Jones. I also love my electives, for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday B day, I have Tech. for the first hour, for the second hour I have choir, and then I have Musical Theater the third hour. After our electives, we go to lunch, while the younger kids are eating, the higher grades go out to play. Then when the older kids go in to eat, the younger kids go play. After that, we go to our home room.(That's where I have Mrs. Jones) In her class we do Math, then she reads to us, then we do Science progects on Friday. For Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday A day, my electives are Life Fitness the first hour, Art the second hour, and for the third hour I have Dance. Then it just repeats itself everyday. On Friday's we don't eat lunch because we get out at 12:30. But everyone in my class still packs a lunch so that after school we can eat. Mrs. Jones doesn't care. Everyone likes to share they're food. I don't know why. But it is good in our homeroom because there isnt a lot of people. There is an A.M. class that is with Mrs. Jones in the morning, and a P.M. class that is with her in the afternoon. While one class is with her, the other class is doing they're electives. We already have our labtops, but the Ipod touches got de-lade. So we won't get them for maybe like a week or so. (I hope I spelled de-lade right, that is the first time I ever have.) Well, I REALLY LOVE VISTA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment