Sunday, June 21, 2009


This was my first horse ride. I was 3 or 4 at the time. The reason I put it on my blog, is because it reminds me of Mr. Prince! People will think I'm crazy, but I want it to be the school year right now more then I want it to be Summer, because I miss Mr. Prince and my friends so much. I'm so sad school is out...I miss Bob and Betsy too.(The roping cows we named.) I'm already waiting for the school year to come around...I could go on and on of things I already miss. Even though Summer has just begun. Here's a couple of them, Room 19(Because that was my room number), one of my best friends Leslie, Bragging time,(that's where Mr. Prince braggs on everyone in the class), typing the roping blog, everything we did in Western style, all the parade's our class was in for Mr. Prince being the Grand Marshal, dress up western style day, the last day of school when Mr. Prince read Love You Forever, and almost everyone cryed...they also cryed when we were naming things that changed our lives, or that we will miss the most. Mr. Prince's dog Bandit, and his puppy Yoke. Poems and stories Mr. Prince wrote and told us. All the ceremonies. The roping tournaments, cheering on all the kids and congradulating the winners. Asking questions and knowing I can get a good answer from the best teacher in the world! Writing and recieving notes with all my friends. Knowing that when I'm feeling down sombody will come and cheer me up. That's what I love about my class!!!!! I'll end it there so I don't cry any harder...

No comments: