April 30, 2009-Week before the NFR-day before the last roping tournament.
Last year my school teacher, (Mr. Prince) was the grand marshal. Like in a rodeo how they have all around cowgirl and cowboys, in class we have that too. How we choose them is, our class had to write an essay on one boy and one girl that we thought deserved it. Then the class voted on three that had the highest votes. Then it was a surprise for us until the ceramony.( The day we got them.) This year was the first year that we had 3 girls, and 3 boys. Well, I was one of the girls. So I got a big, beautiful buckle. The other people were my friends Brynn, Krista, Malan, Hunter, and Chris. Also in class, we have roping tournaments every Friday. The winner gets a different prize every time. The NFR stands for, National Finals Rodeo. We will be doing it next week through the week after that. It is very stressful to everyone. Tomorrow we are drawing out partners for the NFR. I am very nervous to see who my partner is. At the same time I am very excited. I have HUGE butterflies. (Like almost everyone else.) But the last thing I am going to say, is that I am just excited to go out, cheer for my friends, and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment